This year, we’ve enlisted the help of TeamSnap again to streamline our member registration process. In one swoop, you’ll accomplish the following things:
- Sign up for a new TeamSnap account – OR – import an existing TeamSnap account
- Complete your member profile including emergency contact info
- Sign the PKO Code of Conduct Policy
- Sign the PKO Saftey Policy
- Download your 2019 SCORA waiver and get information about the new smart waivers
- Select your payment method for dues - online or offline.
- And relax… because you just signed up for another year paddling!
Registration for 2019 will open up in January.
Important Registration Dates
Feb 1, 2019
Registration opens to the public for the 2019 season
March 1, 2019
We will archive our 2018 season in TeamSnap. Register online to continue receiving PKO team communications
May 1, 2019
Online registration closes
It’s a cloud-based team management service that makes it super easy to communicate with your teammates. It’s like Facebook… but just for us. Last year we introduced TeamSnap to help with our internal communications and it went pretty good. So we’re doing it again this year!