Complete the following steps to sign up for a great year of paddling with Pale Kai Outrigger!
#1: Create (or Update) your SCORA Account
New Paddlers: Create your SCORA account at www.scoraregistration.com/paddler_register. Make a note of your SCORA ID. Once registration is complete, you will be sent to SmartWaiver to sign your waiver.
Returning Paddlers: Log into your SCORA account at www.scoraregistration.com/paddler_login. Make a note of your SCORA ID. You will be sent to SmartWaiver to sign your waiver. Once that's complete, you'll be sent back to the registration site to update your account information.
You can complete your registration without uploading your SmartWaiver. HOWEVER, it is required before getting in a boat.
You will be emailed a link to your completed SmartWaiver. Download and SAVE IT! You'll need it for the next step.
#2: PKO Member Registration on TeamSnap
Note that PKO member registration doesn't open until March 1st.
Complete your PKO member registration on TeamSnap. In one swoop, you’ll accomplish the following:
- Create your PKO TeamSnap account
- Complete your member profile including emergency contact info
- Sign the PKO Code of Conduct Policy
- Sign the PKO Saftey Policy
- Sign the 2021 PKO Paddle Plan
- Upload your completed SCORA smartwaiver, or skip this step and do it later
- Select your payment method for dues - online or offline.
- And relax... because you just signed up for another year of paddling!
Important Registration Dates
Registration opens to the public for this season. We will archive our last year's season in TeamSnap.
TBD for 2021
Online registration closes
It's a cloud-based team management service that makes it super easy to communicate with your teammates. It's like Facebook... but just for us.