Annual Member Registration
Complete the following steps to sign up for a great year of paddling with Pale Kai Outrigger!
#1: Create (or Update) your SCORA Account
Go to https://www.scora.org/login/. New paddlers will need to create a SCORA account. Make a note of your SCORA ID. Once your SCORA registration is complete, you will be sent to Smartwaiver to sign your waiver.
Returning paddlers need only sign the Smartwaiver.
You will be emailed a link to your completed Smartwaiver. Download and SAVE IT! You'll need it for the next step. (Be aware that the link is only good for three days, so don't hesitate.)
#2: Annual PKO Member Registration
PKO uses TeamSnap to manage our membership roster, collect dues, schedule workouts, races, and other events, and to communicate with members. When you tap the button below, you'll be taken to TeamSnap where you can register for the current year; In one swoop, you’ll accomplish the following:
- Create or update your TeamSnap profile and link it to PKO
- Upload your completed SCORA Smartwaiver
- Initial the PKO Safety and Code of Conduct Policies
- Select your payment method for dues - online or offline.
- And relax... because you just signed up for another year of paddling!
Just checking that you have the following ready:
- Your SCORA ID
- Your SCORA SmartWaiver ready to upload. However, you can complete registration without it.
Let's do this!
Important Registration Dates
Registration opens to the public for this season. We will archive our previous year's roster.
Online registration closes