Complete the following 3 steps to sign up for a great year of paddling with Pale Kai Outrigger!
#1: Get your SCORA ID
Create or update your SCORA account. Save your SCORA ID. You will need it for the next two steps.
#2: Complete the SCORA SmartWaiver
Complete your SCORA electronic SmartWaiver. You will be emailed a PDF copy of your completed waiver. SAVE IT!
2019 SCORA SmartWaiver
#3: PKO Member Registration on TeamSnap
Complete your PKO member registration on TeamSnap. In one swoop, you’ll accomplish the following things:
- Create your 2019 PKO TeamSnap account
- Complete your member profile including emergency contact info
- Sign the PKO Code of Conduct Policy
- Sign the PKO Saftey Policy
- Upload your completed 2019 SCORA smartwaiver
- Select your payment method for dues - online or offline.
- And relax... because you just signed up for another year paddling!
Just checking that you have the following ready:
- Your SCORA #
- A PDF copy of your 2019 SCORA SmartWaiver ready to upload. If you just completed the waiver, the PDF link was emailed to you!
Take me to TeamSnap, lets do this!
Important Registration Dates
March 1, 2019
Registration opens to the public for the 2019 season. We will archive our 2018 season in TeamSnap.
May 1, 2019
Online registration closes
It's a cloud-based team management service that makes it super easy to communicate with your teammates. It's like Facebook... but just for us. Last year we introduced TeamSnap to help with our internal communications and it went pretty good. So we're doing it again this year!